Step 3: How Do We Support You?
If you are passionate about travel, we have a proven system to help you succeed as a Vacation Consultant. We are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, industry-leading technology, global brand recognition and corporate support required to help you build a successful travel business.
Ongoing Training and Support
Our exclusive International Cruise Academy® (ICA) and Navigators Approach to Selling training programs will teach you how to sell, even if you don’t come from a sales background. You’ll gain a better understanding of where your clients are in the buying process so that you can be there to plan their vacation when the timing is right for them. In addition, you’ll receive detailed product training and benefit from our interactive learning modules and courses, online video library, webinars, regional training events, along with the support of your local Franchisee and a Corporate Support Team of over 100+ fellow travel enthusiasts.
Tools to Build Your Business
We have built a marketing machine that has won numerous Travel Weekly Magellan awards. Our robust marketing program helps Vacation Consultants generate leads and create customers for life:
- 7SEAS® Club database with over 5.3 million members
- Customized personal website for each Vacation Consultant
- Personalized email campaigns segmented by analytical data to suit customer’s preferences
- Personalized print marketing and direct mail (including our in-house publications, Dream Voyages® and Discoveries Magazine)
- Social media campaigns
- Automated campaigns to help you upsell and build relationships with your customers
- Expedia® Extras on thousands of cruises which include bonus onboard amenities your customers won’t receive anywhere else
- Expedia Rewards loyalty program that will help attract new customers and earn repeat business
- Dedicated Marketing team to generate marketing campaigns on your behalf
- A multiple tier lead generation program designed to help you acquire new sales leads from your personal Expediacruises.com website, center walk-ins, in addition to local inquiries from both Expedia.com and Expedia.ca.
Industry Leading Technology
CruiseDesk® is Expedia Group’s web-based proprietary technology that is leading the industry as an all-in-one booking platform and Customer Relationship Management system. You’ll have access to Expedia’s colossal inventory of cruise and land products, and every aspect of support for your customers and as well as your business is only a click away — from vacation research and online bookings to invoicing, detailed sales reports, and much more.